TWO YEAR HEALTH WARRANTY
PARFAIT MISCHEN GOLDENDOODLES AGREES:
1. Breeder guarantees that puppy has had proper care to date and has been checked by a veterinarian. Shot records will be furnished at time of purchase. If within 5 busineees days after receiving the puppy and he/she is examined by a reputable veterinarian and the health of the puppy is found to be at serious risk of euthanasia or death due to a congenital defect (existing at birth), owner shall notify breeder and provide a written statement from a licensed vet describing puppy's condition and shall return the puppy and papers to the breeder within three days of the examination. Breeder will replace puppy or refund the full price of the puppy (minus shipping fees). This does not include worms, fleas, mites, coccidiosis, giardia, or any other parasites as they are common in dogs and puppies. Breeder assumes no responsibility for veterinarian or shipping fees.
2. Breeder is not responsible if puppy contracts a communicable disease after 72 hours leaving breeder's possession.
3. Breeder guarantees puppy against any congenital defect causing death of or making necessary euthanasia until 2 year of age. If NuVet is purchased under breeder #52992 so that breeder can track usage, then an additional 2 year warranty will be given (4 years total). If this occurs then breeder will replace the puppy or refund the FULL price of the puppy (minus shipping). Breeder will not assume any veterinarian bills.
4. Breeder offers 2 year hip guarantee on any puppy found to have moderate or severely affected hip dysplasia (again, an additional 2 year warranty given with NuVet usage- 4 year total). The following applies: The puppy must have an x-ray by your veterinarian to confirm the diagnosis and it must be documented by an official OFA consultation. If this occurs then buyer can choose to return puppy for a full refund (minus shipping fees)
5. Breeder offers 2 year heart (extended to 4 years with NuVet usage) guarantee on any puppy found to have a severe heart murmur (Grade 5/6 or 6/6). The following applies: The puppy must have a canine cardiologist perform an echogram to confirm the diagnosis. If this occurs then buyer can choose to return puppy for a full refund (minus shipping & veterinarian fees), get a replacement puppy or keep the puppy and get a 75% refund of purchase price (minus shipping fees).
6. We reserve the right to have a second opinion from our veterinarian. We also reserve the right to acquire DNA to determine the dog or puppy as one of our lineages.
7. Breeder does not guarantee color, size, championship, training, or temperament of any puppy. Nor do we guarantee a puppy/dog to be non- shedding and/or hypo-allergenic.
1. To have puppy examined within5 business days of purchase by a licensed veterinarian to validate puppy is healthy.
2. The puppy is not being purchased for resale and will never be sold to a person, pet shop, puppy mill or agent of same.
3. To provide all annual vet exams, to continue all required vaccine shots as recommended by their vet and proper vet care. It is important the puppy has all puppy shots, and their yearly boosters.
4. The Buyer is to spay/neuter (unless breeding rights have been arranged ahead of time), within 6 months for females and 12 months for males or genetic health guarantee will be voided.
5. To provide adequate housing away from the elements. Buyer will have a fenced yard or kennel if the dog will be housed outside. Your dog will NEVER be left on a chain. The Buyer will groom, train, and care for this dog in the manner consistent with high quality animal husbandry.
6. That the Buyer will return their poodle to Parfait Mischen Goldendoodles if the Buyer is unable or unwilling for any reason to care for their goldendoodle with no expectation of refund or payment. Buyer agrees that they will never surrender their dog to a dog rescue, animal shelter or a friend/family member without permission from Parfait Mischen Goldendoodles.